Plano AC Repairs
24-Hour Air Conditioning Repair in Plano, Frisco, Plano & Surrounding Areas
Dealing with a broken or improperly working air conditioner can be incredibly frustrating. When it’s a hot, humid day, you want your home’s critical systems working properly to ensure maximum comfort. Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating provides outstanding AC repair and maintenance in Plano and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our locally-owned and operated company is licensed by the state of Texas, insured, and dedicated to providing quality service at a competitive price. We offer a complete range of repair and maintenance services to meet any air conditioning need.
Restoring Comfort in Local Homes
When your home’s cooling equipment fails, you won’t have to wait for days to get a technician to your home when you call Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating. We respond quickly to address your HVAC needs and always make sure repairs are done right the first time. Our skilled technicians have extensive knowledge of all types of residential AC equipment—you can count on us to identify the source of the problem and restore the comfort of your home.
Common Signs Your AC Needs to Be Repaired
Most air conditioners do not break down without any sort of warning. In many cases, air conditioning problems will make themselves apparent with certain noises, odors, or other symptoms of failure and will only lead to full-scale breakdowns if left ignored. To avoid an uncomfortable lack of cool air and to maximize the lifespan of your cooling system, it is important to keep a close eye on your air conditioner and call a Plano AC repair professional at the first sign of trouble.
Your air conditioner likely needs to be repaired if you notice any of the following:
- Rattling, squeaking, grinding, or banging noises - All AC units make a little bit of noise. But if you're hearing these startling sounds from the next room over, then it's best to get it checked out by our AC repair specialists.
- Musty, burning, or rotten odors coming from your unit - These foul smells could either be coming from your AC or your ducts that need a good cleaning. The burning smell usually comes from the AC while the musky smell of mildew usually accumulates in your ducts.
- Water pooling around the base of your unit - It's likely that you either have ice accumulation from coolant that's unchecked or you have a leak in a condensate line. Either way, our Plano AC repair experts can resolve your water accumulation.
- Unexplained rises in your monthly cooling costs - This usually occurs because either your unit is inefficient and due for maintenance or your have ducts that aren't keeping all of your cool air where it should be. Regardless, your AC is working overtime and that extra work isn't free.
- Poor airflow coming from your unit - You could have an issue with your fan or blower, or perhaps the air filter is too dirty to allow for proper airflow.
- Your thermostat needs constant adjustment to stay cool - When this happens it's either your thermostat's fault or your system isn't cooling properly.
- Excessive condensation on the unit - If you have ice accumulating on your unit it's usually because your air filter is too dirty and your coolant is becoming cooler and cooler.
Repairing vs. Replacing Your AC System
Like any mechanical appliance, your air conditioner will eventually reach the end of its lifespan and need to be replaced. While it is true that most issues with your AC can be repaired, continuing to repair an aging or failing unit is often a temporary and less cost-effective solution than installing a new air conditioning system. Our team of air conditioning professionals can provide you with a thorough, honest evaluation of your current cooling system and help you make a decision that best fits your needs.
Generally speaking, AC repairs are appropriate if:
- Your air conditioner is less than 10 years old
- Your system is still covered under warranty
- The cost of repairs is less than half of the cost of a new unit
It may be time to replace your air conditioner if:
- Your AC is prone to frequent breakdowns
- Your system no longer keeps you comfortable
- Your AC unit is more than 15 years old
- Your air conditioner uses outdated R-22 refrigerant
- The cost of repairs exceeds half the cost of a new unit
For more information about common AC questions and topics, check out the following blog posts:
They Respond Immediately- Mari P.
Pleasant & Informative- Matthew K.
Choose Quick Solutions Today!- Melodi N.
Trust in the service provided.- Yelena B.
Highly recommend.- Douglas H.
We Are Experienced & Licensed
Performed Thousands of Installations
Uniformed & Background Checked
Our Technicians Are Part of The Family
We Offer Free Estimates
We Never Hire Subcontractors