Efficient Cooling without Ducts in Frisco, Plano, Lake Highlands & the Surrounding Areas
Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating offers a variety of heating and cooling services, including mini split system installation, in Plano, Frisco, Plano, Murphy, and the neighboring communities. Whether you need air conditioning or both heating and cooling, we can help you find the right equipment to create a comfortable environment in your home.
At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, our technicians are fully trained and have the necessary experience to install your new mini split system for optimal performance, as well as provide ongoing mini-split service and maintenance. Considering a mini split AC in Plano? Trust the pros at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating!
Give us a call today at (469) 721-6659 to get started with your free in-person estimate for a Plano mini-split service.
“They Respond Immediately”- Mari P.
“Pleasant & Informative”- Matthew K.
“Choose Quick Solutions Today!”- Melodi N.
Benefits of a Ductless Mini Split System
One of the biggest benefits of mini split systems is that they require no air ducts. If you live in an older home or are planning a home addition and want to install air conditioning, installing a duct system can make the entire project incredibly expensive. A mini split system is easy to install, requiring only a small hole to be drilled into the wall. This makes the entire installation process faster, easier, and less expensive than a conventional central air conditioning system.
People also choose a ductless mini split systems because they offer:
- Lower energy bills - Because these systems transfer heat and cooling as opposed to creating it, they're and are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. Contact our Plano ductless mini split experts today to start saving.
- Compact, wall-mounted design - These units are much smaller and more quiet than traditional heating and AC units and they take up a fraction of the space. You might need more than one to properly heat or cool your entire residence however.
- An environmentally-friendly alternative - Because these units are more energy efficient, they are more eco-friendly than traditional HVAC units that spend a lot of energy heating and cooling as opposed to transferring the existing hot and cold air in and around your house.
- Both AC and heating capabilities - These energy efficient alternatives work for both heating and cooling particularly in more moderate climates. These units are better served in areas that don't suffer from extreme cold or hot temperatures.
- Zoning capabilities - If you spend the majority of your time in one or two rooms, then consult our Plano ductless mini split professionals. While traditional HVAC units heat and cool your whole home, these energy-efficient ductless mini splits only heat and cool what's needed.
Best of all, mini splits can be installed relatively quickly, allowing you to get back to your everyday life as soon as possible.
These systems work similar to full-size heat pumps. A mini split has an outdoor compressor and indoor air handler, which are linked by a conduit containing a drain, power cable, and tubing. The unit provides air conditioning and heat to a specific room or zone in the room. Each unit is controlled by a thermostat, so you can set different temperatures in separate areas of the home. This contributes to the energy efficiency of mini splits and allows you greater home comfort customization.
Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating provides exceptional installation of mini-split systems, as well as ongoing mini-split service and maintenance. Our highly-trained mini-split service technicians have more than 18 years of experience in the HVAC industry and are fully licensed, background checked and uniformed for your peace of mind. Additionally, with our competitive prices, you can rest easy. When you need mini split installation, repair, or maintenance, you can count on us.
Financing options can help you get the right solution for your home, potentially helping you save money in the long term through energy efficiency and lower maintenance costs.