Fixing All Major Heater & Furnace Brands in Frisco & Plano
While the Lone Star State may be known for its blisteringly hot summers, it can get equally chilly during the fall and winter seasons, causing homeowners to rely heavily on their heaters and furnaces to stay comfortable. Unfortunately, issues with your heating system can throw a wrench in the gears and leave you to shiver in the cold.
If your heater or furnace is acting strange, operating at reduced efficiency, or has quit working altogether, turn to the Plano heating repair professionals at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating. Backed by more than 18 years of experience in the HVAC industry, our team of Plano furnace repair experts can solve nearly any issue with your heating system and restore warmth to your home.
“They Respond Immediately”- Mari P.
“Pleasant & Informative”- Matthew K.
“Choose Quick Solutions Today!”- Melodi N.
Why Is My House Not Getting Warm?
If your heat is running and your home is not warming up it's typically the cause of a dirty or clogged filter. Dust and dirt will clog up the filter and restrict airflow to the house. One other reason your home may not be warming up is if your thermostat is not working correctly.
Identifying & Fixing All Heating Problems
At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, our experienced technicians have seen nearly every type of heating issue over the years and can quickly diagnose and fix nearly any problem with ease. You can trust our team to show up on-time, thoroughly inspect your system, and present you with a reasonably priced repair option. In cases where frequent repairs are required, however, it may be more cost effective to replace your heater with a newer, more energy-efficient model. We can answer any questions you may have and help you choose an option that fits your needs and budget.
Common Heating & Furnace Problems:
- Malfunctioning Thermostat – Your thermostat regulates how much heat the furnace or heater produces. If the thermostat is broken, it can’t accurately read the room’s temperature and won’t properly heat your home.
- Clogged Filters – You should regularly replace your air filters because they are what prevent particles from floating into your home. Air can’t properly flow through clogged filters, causing your heater to work harder to heat the room. If left unchecked, this can lead to extensive structural damage to your heating unit.
- Squeaking, Scratching, Grinding Noises – If your heater or furnace continuously makes strange noises, it can indicate an issue with the blower belt or another mechanical problem.
- Wear & Tear – The average heating unit will last between 15-20 years, with well maintained systems lasting a little longer. If the heater is at the end of its lifespan, you’ll see more wear and tear on the unit. This can include issues such as problems with air flow regulation, overheating, and general noisiness.
- Higher Cost of Operation – Have you noticed an increase in your energy bill when your HVAC use hasn’t changed? This can indicate a malfunctioning heater/furnace, which has to work harder and use more energy to heat a room.
Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
- Very dry heat - Older gas heaters that are close to the end of their utility have a tendency to pump out very dry heat. Look out for dry skin or wilting plants.
- Repair after repair - If you're in need of Plano heater repair, we'll always be in to fix your heater any time of the day or night. But at some point repair after repair becomes more expensive than replacing your unit outright.
- Old age - The average lifespan of a heater is between 15 and 30 years. Exactly how long your unit lasts depends on the environment, use, or maintenance of your unit.
- Your unit won't turn on - If it's a gas unit check that the pilot light is lit. Electrical units might not be working because of electrical issues. But if neither of these are the issue then it's possible you're due for heater replacement.
Heating breakdowns do not call and schedule themselves ahead of time, so why should you? Our fully licensed and trained Plano heating repair experts are available 24/7 for your heating repair needs, ensuring that you are kept comfortable all year round. Having served thousands of customers throughout the area since 2010, Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating is a name you can trust.
Call (469) 721-6659 today for furnace or heater repair in Plano, TX!
Financing options can help you get the right solution for your home, potentially helping you save money in the long term through energy efficiency and lower maintenance costs.