Garland AC Installation
Upgrade Your Air Conditioner for Maximum Comfort in Garland & Plano
Today’s air conditioning systems offer greater energy efficiency and comfort than systems built only a decade ago. When you choose to upgrade your home with a new system, you will reap the benefits of replacing your air conditioner with lower home energy bills, improved performance, and increased comfort.
The technicians at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating provide exceptional AC installation as well as heating repair and replacement in Garland and the surrounding areas. Whether you need to replace a broken system or simply want to upgrade your home with a newer, more efficient model, we are here to help.
When the time comes for a new AC system, give us a call at (469) 721-6659 or use our online form for quality service at an affordable price. We even offer financing options for an AC installation in Garland, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, and the surrounding areas.
We’ll Help You Choose the Right System
When installing a new air conditioning system or replacing your old equipment, you want to make sure that the new system is right for your home, otherwise, you may encounter issues such as:
- If the unit is too small, you will find that it is not capable of cooling the entire home.
- A system that is too large for your home will cycle too quickly, which can ultimately cause the unit to wear out before its expected lifecycle.
At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, our experienced technicians can recommend an energy-efficient unit that is the appropriate size for your home. We provide honest recommendations and expert advice to maximize your comfort. We also provide quality AC repairs and maintenance to ensure your new unit operates smoothly for years to come.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Old age - Most AC units last from 12-15 years. Now, while it's entirely possible that your unit will last longer, you shouldn't count on that. So at around this age you should consider consulting our Garland AC installation pros about a new unit.
2. Repair after repair - If you find that your unit needs one repair after another, you should think about getting a new unit. At some point the cost of the umpteenth repair is going to exceed what it costs to install a new unit.
3. Your unit needs R-22 Freon - While units that use this coolant are still legal, the Freon ban will make this unit incredibly expensive to run and maintain.
4. Rising utility bills - While older AC units might keep your indoor environment satisfactory, they might need more electricity to do so.
5. Humidity - Older AC units usually start to lose their ability to take out humidity from your indoor environment. So if you notice this unpleasant phenomena, then contact our Garland AC installation experts.
Meeting Industry Standards for Installation
After selecting the right system, choosing a qualified contractor for installation is extremely important. Air conditioning systems must be installed correctly in order to maximize performance. Our technicians have more than 18 years of experience with AC installations in Garland, and we make sure that every system is installed according to the specifications set by the manufacturer.
Improper AC installation can result in an array of unwanted issues. When you trust our experienced technicians with your AC installation, we can help you avoid such problems as:
- Increased home energy costs
- Insufficient home comfort
- Premature system failure
- Reduced lifespan for system components
Installing new equipment is an investment, which is why we offer the guidance and quality service you deserve. We can explain the available options for energy-efficient systems from top brands in the industry, and we even provide free in-person estimates on installation and replacement. All work is completed by our technicians, never subcontractors.
Choose Quick Solutions Today!- Melodi N.
Trust in the service provided.- Yelena B.
Highly recommend.- Douglas H.
Took care of me!!- Angela R.
Service was perfect!- Forrest S.
We Are Experienced & Licensed
Performed Thousands of Installations
Uniformed & Background Checked
Our Technicians Are Part of The Family
We Offer Free Estimates
We Never Hire Subcontractors