Enjoy Healthier Air in Your Frisco, Richardson, Lake Highlands, or Murphy Home
Indoor air quality is dependent on the condition of your home’s ducts. When left unattended, air ducts can quickly gather dust, dirt, mold, and other particles that lower the air quality in your home, leading to potential irritation, illness, and other problems. If left unattended, your air ducts may need serious air conditioning repairs or a complete system replacement.
Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating offers comprehensive heating and air conditioning services in Plano, including air duct cleaning. We provide a complete range of solutions to keep your heating and cooling system performing reliably while improving the quality of the air your family breathes. When you need air duct cleaning, you can rely on us.
“They Respond Immediately”- Mari P.
“Pleasant & Informative”- Matthew K.
“Choose Quick Solutions Today!”- Melodi N.
5 Signs You Need Duct Cleaning
1. Dust and debris on your air vents - If there's been an accumulation of dust and debris in air vents, it's likely happening in your ducts. So, open up your vents with a handy flashlight and inspect your ducts yourself.
2. Smells that are off - The musky smell of mold or mildew is fairly noticeable and when in doubt trust your instincts and call in our duct cleaning experts in Plano.
3. Inconsistent airflow - If your ducts are in bad enough shape, the dust and debris can negatively impact your airflow due to the clogs and obstacles in your ductwork.
4. Sounds of an infestation - From time to time bugs and animals have found ways into ducts and either died or laid their eggs. If you see, hear or smell an infestation make sure to call in our duct cleaning specialists serving Plano before it gets worse.
5. HVAC air filters get too dirty too fast - If you're finding that you need to replace your AC's air filter multiple times per summer then it's possible that your ducts are dirtier than what's good for your HVAC units.
How Often Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
It is recommended that your home's air ducts be cleaned every 3 to 5 years, depending on the size of your home, the level of contaminants in the air, and the amount of dust and debris accumulating in the ducts. Additionally, if you have pets or experience allergies, it is recommended that you clean your air ducts more often.
Why Should You Have Your Ducts Cleaned?
There are a few good reasons to make air duct cleaning a part of your regular home maintenance. Overall, indoor air quality tends to be worse today than in the past. One reason is the development of high-efficiency windows, which reduce indoor and outdoor airflow. This allows dust and other particles to become trapped in the home with no way to escape.
The air in the home can become contaminated by:
- Pet dander
In addition to improving indoor air quality, having the ducts cleaned can provide other benefits. Clean ducts can help improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, which can lower your home energy bills. The dust and dirt that builds up in the ducts can actually reduce the full lifespan of your forced air system. Cleaning the ducts eliminates this dust, which may help to extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
The technicians at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating provide systematic Plano air duct repairs & cleaning in the surrounding areas. We use state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques to thoroughly clean the insides of your ductwork, all registers, and the interior of your system to ensure that the dust and particulates are removed.
Financing options can help you get the right solution for your home, potentially helping you save money in the long term through energy efficiency and lower maintenance costs.