Garland Duct Cleaning
Enjoy Healthier Air in Your Garland, Richardson, Lake Highlands, or Murphy Home
Indoor air quality is dependent on the condition of your home’s ducts. When left unattended, air ducts can quickly gather dust, dirt, mold, and other particles that lower the air quality in your home, leading to potential irritation, illness, and other future problems. If left unattended, your air ducts may end up needing serious repairs or a complete system replacement.
Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating offers comprehensive heating and air conditioning services in Garland, including air duct cleaning. We provide a complete range of solutions to keep your heating and cooling system performing reliably while improving the quality of the air your family breathes. When you need air duct cleaning, you can rely on us.
5 Signs You Need Duct Cleaning
1. Dust and debris on your air vents - If there's been an accumulation of dust and debris on your air vents, then it's likely happening in your ducts as well. Feel free to open up your vents with a flashlight handy and inspect your ducts yourself.
2. Smells that are off - The musky smell of mold or mildew is fairly noticeable and when in doubt trust your instincts and call in our Garland duct cleaning experts.
3. Inconsistent airflow - If your ducts are in bad enough shape the dust and debris can negatively impact your airflow due to the clogs and obstacles in your ductwork.
4. Sounds of an infestation - From time to time bugs and animals have found ways into ducts and either died or laid their eggs. If you see, hear or smell an infestation make sure to call in our Garland duct cleaning specialists before it gets worse.
5. HVAC air filters get too dirty too fast - If you're finding that you need to replace your AC's air filter multiple times per summer then it's possible that your ducts are dirtier than what's good for your HVAC units.
Why Should You Have Your Ducts Cleaned?
There are a few good reasons to make air duct cleaning a part of your regular home maintenance. Overall, indoor air quality tends to be worse today than it was in the past. One reason for this is the development of high-efficiency windows, which reduce airflow from indoors to outside. This allows dust and other particles to become trapped in the home with no way to escape.
The air in the home can become contaminated by:
- Pet dander
In addition to improving indoor air quality, having the ducts cleaned can provide other benefits. Clean ducts can help improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, which can lower your home energy bills. The dust and dirt that builds up in the ducts can actually reduce the full lifespan of your forced air system. Cleaning the ducts eliminates this dust, which may help to extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
Professional Duct Cleaning in Garland, Richardson, Lake Highlands, Murphy & Beyond
The technicians at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating provide systematic Garland air duct repairs & cleaning in the surrounding areas. We use state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques to thoroughly clean the insides of your ductwork, all registers, and the interior of your system to ensure that the dust and particulates are removed.
When you are ready to have our Garland duct cleaning or if you are in need of air duct repairs in Garland or the surrounding areas, contact us for fast, reliable service.
Took care of me!!- Angela R.
Service was perfect!- Forrest S,
This company has provided excellent service for all of our family homes for over 10 years!- Mariam W.
I feel very safe using your company, as you came very highly recommended.- Kay H.
They were honest about the problem and did not try to take advantage of the situation in any way.- Dianne T.
We Are Experienced & Licensed
Performed Thousands of Installations
Uniformed & Background Checked
Our Technicians Are Part of The Family
We Offer Free Estimates
We Never Hire Subcontractors