Garland Heating Services
Heater Installation & Repair in Richardson, Lake Highlands, Murphy & the Surrounding Areas
A high-quality furnace or heater is a reliable and energy-efficient method of heating your home. At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, we provide outstanding installation, replacement, and repair of furnaces in Garland and throughout Richardson, Lake Highlands, Murphy, and the surrounding areas. Our professional technicians have handled thousands of heating and air conditioning projects for local homeowners with personal attention and exceptional service on every job.
6 Things To Look For In A Heating Services Company
- Available 24/7 for emergency services - We know that your heater doesn't just breakdown during business hours, and because of that our experts in Garland heating services are available to you around the clock at any time of day or night.
- Experienced and licensed technicians - Our uniformed specialists in heating services are background-checked are equipped and capable of helping you with your heating.
- Thousands of successful installations - Having served Garland heating services since 2010, we have the experience to handle any heating issue you may have. Our body of work speaks for itself.
- An informative blog - The goal of our blog is to educate the masses about whatever it is that's helpful or topical in the HVAC industry. We know that when you're educated on the industry you can make more informed decisions when it comes to your heating services.
- We do the work ourselves – we never hire subcontractors - We here at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating will always handle our work ourselves. We don't need to contract anybody to do what we're very capable of handling ourselves.
- Reviews - Having served heating services in Garland for over a decade, we've accumulated a ton of rave reviews for you to browse through at your leisure. Take a look here at our collection of reviews and become our next happy customer toady.
Heater Installation & Replacement
When you need to update your home’s heating system, you can trust Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating for quick, quality installation in Garland and beyond. If your heater or furnace is more than 18 years old, you may want to consider upgrading to a newer model. A new, more efficient furnace can help you save on home energy costs and provide a more reliable source of heat. At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, we can assess the efficiency of your current furnace and recommend a high-efficiency model for your home.
You may want to consider replacing your heater or furnace if you notice:
- Higher energy bills without increased usage
- Humidity problems throughout your home
- Dust, soot, or rust coming from your furnace
- Inconsistent heat in different areas of your home
- The need for frequent heating repairs
- Visible signs of rust or other external damage
- Excessive noise or strange odors
Furnace and Heater Repair & Maintenance in Garland, TX
If you have noticed that your furnace or other heating system is not working properly, shows signs of decreased performance, or appears to have another issue, our qualified technicians offer heating repair service for most makes and models. We have the tools, equipment, and knowledge to locate the source of the problem. Our Garland HVAC technicians will explain the problem and start the work required to repair your heater.
Modern furnaces and heaters do not need as much maintenance as older models, but regular attention is still essential to ensure that all components are in working order. Maintenance service can help prevent problems with your system. At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, we can advise you about the right filters for your furnace and provide routine maintenance to help you get the most from your new system.
Took care of me!!- Angela R.
Service was perfect!- Forrest S,
This company has provided excellent service for all of our family homes for over 10 years!- Mariam W.
I feel very safe using your company, as you came very highly recommended.- Kay H.
They were honest about the problem and did not try to take advantage of the situation in any way.- Dianne T.
We Are Experienced & Licensed
Performed Thousands of Installations
Uniformed & Background Checked
Our Technicians Are Part of The Family
We Offer Free Estimates
We Never Hire Subcontractors