With so many different HVAC brands, it can be difficult to know which one you should choose when it comes to picking a new air conditioner. Since your AC unit should last you between 10-15 years, it is important that you know which brand is right for you before scheduling your AC installation service.
Our team at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating has put together a quick explanation for each brand we carry and why you might consider choosing their product.
Amana Air Conditioners
Since 1934, Amana has been revolutionizing the heating and cooling industry by inventing the first cold storage locker, side-by-side fridge, upright home freezer, and portable counter microwave. They continue to push the envelope of innovation and quality, taking pride in delivering American goods that consumers can rely on.
- Offers both limited and lifetime limited warranties on specific products
- Produces and assembles products in the United States
- Has a reputation for reliability and quality
Consider this brand if: You want to support a company that designs and engineers products in the US.
Bryant Air Conditioners
Bryant is one of the leading companies in the HVAC industry. Not only do they manufacture air conditioning units, but they also produce furnaces, heat pumps, fan coils, humidifiers, boilers, and indoor air quality products.
- Installs pressure switches, as opposed to high-pressure switches, into units for safety
- Produces multi-stage AC units which are more efficient
- Offers energy efficient products that can help you cut costs
Consider this brand if: You want a manufacturer that produces multiple different HVAC products.
Carrier Air Conditioners
Carrier has paved the way in the cooling and refrigeration industry through innovation, invention, and service. The company has made important strides in cooling solutions for grocery stores and sports complexes. These innovations and developments have impacted the products they offer for businesses and homeowners.
- Offers special financing options and rebates on products
- Customizes products for consumers through their interactive question guide
- Provides numerous resources and troubleshooting guides on their website
Consider this brand if: You are not familiar with AC units and need more support with issues.
Goodman Air Conditioners
Goodman Manufacturing has always been an AC company focused on quality products at affordable prices. The founder, Harold Goodman, prioritized delivering affordable cooling and heating products to consumers. He did this by marketing with the quality of his product instead of wasting tons of money on marketing campaigns. Today, Goodman holds onto those same principles.
- Offers low monthly payments, no down payment, and low interest rates
- Produces both central and ductless air conditioning systems
- Helps you determine if you qualify for any rebates or incentives in your state
Consider this brand if: You are looking for a low-cost option for cooling.
Lennox Air Conditioners
Since its birth as a one-man furnace-building operation, Lennox has grown to be one of the largest air conditioning manufacturers in North America. In 1952, they founded the central air conditioning system. With over 6,000 independent Lennox dealers, their AC units have found their way into thousands of homes and businesses.
- Offers over 28 different loan types for air conditioners
- Allows you to control your home’s temperature with zoning technology
- Produces AC units that are certified by the federal government as Energy Star qualified
Consider this brand if: You are interested in reducing energy costs with zone control.
Rheem Air Conditioners
Rheem manufactures multiple different products and is the only company in the world that manufactures cooling units, heating units, water heating systems, pool and spa heating systems, and commercial refrigeration systems. Despite the wide variety of products they create, Rheem specializes in air conditioning units for businesses and homes.
- Offers monthly payments and competitive interest rates
- Guides you through a step-by-step explanation for qualifying tax credits
- Provides low-income communities with heating and cooling through their Heart of Comfort charity
Consider this brand if: You want to support a company that runs a charitable organization
Trane Air Conditioners
Since 1910, Trane has been working hard to revolutionize the HVAC industry. This company prides itself on energy efficient and innovative ways to cool your home. Not only do they focus heavily on green technology, but they are also a leader in indoor air quality. Their whole house air filtration system has been proven to eliminate up to 99.8% of all allergens and particles in a home.
- Reduces energy bills by controlling your AC system remotely with smart technology
- Eliminates air contaminants with state-of-the-art filtration systems
- Specializes in air solutions for both homes and businesses
Consider this brand if: You are also concerned about indoor air quality.
Still not sure which brand is right for you? Let us help! Contact the Plano AC technicians at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating today for reliable and professional advice!