Air conditioning repairs and maintenance are not most people’s idea of fun. Yet there may be a better way to get the AC work you need without having to worry about getting a technician over every time there is an issue with your system.
If you’ve ever called for air conditioning tune-ups before, chances are your service-person suggested you sign up for a regular maintenance contract. While most HVAC companies offer some kind of maintenance program, it can be hard to figure out what’s actually a good deal, and what packages are making you pay extra for unnecessary add-ons. Luckily, the Plano AC repair professionals at Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating are here to clearly lay out all the reasons you need an AC maintenance contract from us.
Why Consider a Regular AC Maintenance Contract?
An AC maintenance contract from Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating essentially guarantees you regular service from our technicians throughout the year at a set fee. These services may include checking, cleaning, adjusting, repairing, or even replacing various parts of your HVAC equipment. On top of this, our maintenance agreements give you priority standing, meaning that we always address your needs first. In general, maintenance contracts ensure exceptional customer service, without the hassle of shopping around for reliable HVAC work every time something goes wrong with your cooling system. If you find that you are already calling for air conditioning repairs 2 or 3 times a year, it is smart to consider a maintenance contract, so that you know professional service is never far away.
The Benefits of an AC Maintenance Contract
- Convenience: You lead a busy life. Between work, or school, time spent with family and friends, not to mention daily errands and other home repair needs, it can be hard to find room to think about that pesky air conditioner. In fact, you probably don’t think about it at all, until its performance really starts to suffer. Yet when your AC is experiencing problems, chances are you want them solved fast and solved right—after all, no one wants to sweat through the hot Texas summer. If any of this sounds relatable, you would probably benefit greatly from our Quick Solutions’ AC maintenance contract. With our quality maintenance contacts, you can keep your AC unit well-maintained year-round, without having to fit service into your already hectic schedule.
- Better Performance: Everybody wants their heating and cooling equipment to work well. Yet the fact of the matter is, it’s hard to ensure optimal performance without regular maintenance. A new air conditioner might work perfectly for awhile, but even top-of-the-line makes and models can only function smoothly without a tune-up for so long. If you want to get the most out of your AC unit, you should consider regular maintenance from our Plano heating and cooling experts. We service all industry-standard brands and products, and know every trick in the book to help maximize your system’s performance
- Longer Lifespan: At Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating, our goal isn’t just to help your AC system work better, it’s to help it work better for longer. With regular maintenance and repairs, we may be able to extend the lifespan of your air conditioner by several years, pushing back the date when the unit will have to be replaced and saving you a lot of money on costly tune-ups as it ages. Speaking of saving money, that brings us to…
- Lower energy bills: By periodically adjusting and cleaning the many components of your air conditioner, we will be able to make sure your system is running at peak efficiency, thereby saving you money on monthly heating and cooling costs.
The Reasons to Go with a Maintenance Contract from Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating
A lot of HVAC companies will promise you flashy deals and deceptive promotions when trying to get you to sign up for a maintenance program. Our Plano pros are different. We believe in honest, upfront offers on all products and services. Our AC maintenance contracts are designed to save you money, without tacking on last minute surcharges that make the whole process more expensive for you.
Customers love Quick Solutions Air Conditioning & Heating because:
- We offer high-quality workmanship at affordable rates
- All of our techs are licensed, uniformed, and thoroughly background-checked
- We provide initial free, in-person estimates on all installation services
- We guarantee on-time arrivals and clean workspaces
- You always get a full-time employee to handle your HVAC needs
- We are a friendly, community-focused company
- We have financing options available for your convenience
Affordable AC work is within reach! Dial (469) 721-6659 now to learn about maintenance contracts and more, or contact us online for fast service, including 24/7 emergency repairs. Remember, there’s a reason they call us Quick Solutions!